Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Tokyoflash Japan Releases the Kisai Uzumaki


Tokyoflash Japan has finally released the Kisai Uzumaki! I don't know about you, but when I first laid eyes on Firdaus' design it became my most wanted watch. While the finalized version does in fact deter a bit from the original design, the heart behind the design is still there. The elegance of the descending circles is definitely something that will gain the attention of your friends, family, and coworkers!

Whether you choose a black strap with green or blue, or a silver strap with green or blue, you can count on the great quality showing through that we have all come to expect from Tokyoflash Japan. If you haven't already, check out the video above because you NEED to see this thing in real life motion.
Kisai Uzumaki's Many Colors

OK, so now on to my favorite part of the watch, oh you thought I had covered that did you? Nope, the EL back-light is amazing. I'll let a picture of it speak for itself.

Kisai Uzumaki with eye exploding EL backlight turned on!
This watch is definitely going to sell out fast, there is a $99 special introductory price going on during the initial 48 hours of the launch. Don't come crying to me if you miss out on the great deal before it goes to the regular price of $129. The watch can, of course, be bought on Tokyoflash Japan's website at this direct link-http://www.tokyoflash.com/en/watches/kisai/uzumaki/

All pictures and the Youtube video are property of Tokyoflash Japan. I am just a fan of their work!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Greg for this post, since I'm also a customer, so I prefer to appear on Tokyoflash FB as a customer. Nice review here, really appreciate your work! -Fir

    ReplyDelete