Saturday, July 2, 2011

Tokyoflash Reveals a New Watch Will be Announced Soon!


Tokyoflash Japan announced on Twitter that they will be making a new product announcement in the coming days. Tokyoflash confirmed that the watch they are announcing was previously featured on the Tokyoflash Design Studio Blog.

About a month ago, Tokyoflash released the Kisai RPM Acetate Limited Edition along with the standard Kisai RPM Acetate. It is entirely possible that the new watch could be a limited quantity release. With this in mind, I highly recommend if you are anticipating the release of a specific watch from the Tokyoflash Design Studio Blog, you keep an eye on tokyoflash.com. Doing a bit of research, I found some times that may be useful for you to remember. Tokyoflash announced the Kisai RPM Acetate around 3:00AM GMT-5. Tokyoflash announced the Rogue SR2 around 9:30PM GMT-5. Observing the dates of the announcements, I found that both announcements took place early in the week.

I recommend keeping a close eye on tokyoflash.com from 9PM GMT-5 to 4AM GMT-5 on Monday and Tuesday. I will be staying up late to ensure that if the watch released is the one I have been looking forward to, I can get my hands on it and not have to worry about it being sold out. I also recommend following Tokyoflash Japan's Twitter account at http://twitter.com/#!/tokyoflashnews because when they announced the Rogue SR2, it was done on their Twitter account before it was announced on their Facebook page.

Please remember this is all simply speculation from a huge Tokyoflash Japan fan. Also, remember you can subscribe to my blog to ensure you stay up to date on the latest news concerning Tokyoflash products. If you know anyone else that enjoys Tokyoflash products, let them know about my blog so they can stay informed too! Finally, you can also comment on this blog to let people know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment